Saturday, March 28, 2009

A PRAYER

Weekly Knowledge #199 Kauai, Hawaii 15 Apr 1999 USA


Give me not thirst if you cannot give me water.
Give me not hunger if you cannot give me food.
Give me not joy if I cannot share.
Give me not the skills if I cannot put them to good use.

Give me not intelligence if I cannot perceive beyond it.
Give me not knowledge if I cannot digest it.
Give me not love if I cannot serve.
Give me not desire that doesn't lead me to you.
Give me not a path that doesn't take me home.
Give me not a prayer if you don't want to hear it. (Laughter)

Question
:

When you pray, to whom do you pray?

Sri Sri
:
To myself! In prayer the mind goes to its source, the Self. God, Guru, and the Self are the same. Dean says
:
Give me not time if I don't know how to manage it. Daniel says
:
Gurudev says, "You're all out of time..." (Laughter)


NEWS FLASH: Guruji arrived in Singapore for a big Satsang in the football stadium. As usual, Nature cooperated by providing good weather. Then a Satsang in Kuala Lumpur. In Japan people called together others on their cell phones -- a spontaneous cellular Satsang! Sri Sri is now on Kauai, Hawaii, where the laughter here is competing with the waves on the ocean.

No comments:

Post a Comment